This gorgeous 1949 O'Mahony Diner (serial number 2154) operated as the Zephyr Diner from 1949 until 1997. It was transported from it's original location on route 11 in Berwick, Pennsylvania to Cleveland, Ohio. This excellent example of an O'Mahony Diner measures 16 foot wide by 43 foot long and seats 52. It came equipped with a full back bar cooking area. The detail work, while typical of O'Mahony Diners, is outstanding with special attention paid to the blue tinted mirror, the bi-level ceiling with recessed lighting, and the incredible stainless steel craftsmanship. Although it was in excellent condition when purchased it underwent a thorough restoration as can be viewed on these pages accessed through the menu at right.