This historic Diner has the classic lines of the late 1950's, incorporating fluted mullions with a built in awning and recessed lights. This beautiful 55 foot long Diner seats a very generous 78 including a few booths for two as well as some more spacious corner booths which could accommodate 6 or more. It was in operation until early 2007 and was a well known and popular landmark diner in Gibsonia, Pa. It was known as the Venus Diner since it's inception in 1958. We have been reviewing the restoration needs of this diner and while appearing very presentable it will need, as seems almost always the case, a fairly extensive restoration.
This diner has been sold and is now in operation in Minneapolis, Minnesota.